Picking up tricky lashes ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melons

Reaction score
I have searched this question so hope its not been asked too many times before BUT
I am new to eye lash extentions, have done 4 people sinse my training.
I am finding with most of them that once I have put on about 15- 20 lashes I find it hard to find more lashes and some of the lashes are almost pointing downwards towards the lid, once I have it located/seperated its almost impossible to get a lash on ,its like I need to lift it up and hold it so I can attach the lash ????
On one lady the lashes at the corner of her eye were standing so straight they were almost flush with her skin so had the same problem but in reverse.
I did read about heated eyelash curlers which seemed like a good idea??
Thanks Mel:Grope:

I have searched this question so hope its not been asked too many times before BUT
I am new to eye lash extentions, have done 4 people sinse my training.
I am finding with most of them that once I have put on about 15- 20 lashes I find it hard to find more lashes and some of the lashes are almost pointing downwards towards the lid, once I have it located/seperated its almost impossible to get a lash on ,its like I need to lift it up and hold it so I can attach the lash ????
On one lady the lashes at the corner of her eye were standing so straight they were almost flush with her skin so had the same problem but in reverse.
I did read about heated eyelash curlers which seemed like a good idea??
Thanks Mel:Grope:

Hi

there are ways of taping up the lashes so that you can get to the ones underneath. Contact your trainer and ask her/him to talk you through the process.:hug:

Brilliant, a great tip of the trade, and love the clip, appreciate thankyou
Yes my trainer did say to call and ask her so must do that too:Grope:

Latest posts

Back