Pieces for the nail drill!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire D

Reaction score
just wondering if any of you nail geeks can remind me on something!! I have a nail drill from nsi and i need to buy a new barrel!!! i know what one it is , its a gold barrell but not sure if its , corse, medium or fine ??? I want the one thats gonna take the most acryllic of so i was thinking its the corse one ive been using !! Can anyone back me up in saying that the courser one is the stronger , roughist one ? many thanks xx

just wondering if any of you nail geeks can remind me on something!! I have a nail drill from nsi and i need to buy a new barrel!!! i know what one it is , its a gold barrell but not sure if its , corse, medium or fine ??? I want the one thats gonna take the most acryllic of so i was thinking its the corse one ive been using !! Can anyone back me up in saying that the courser one is the stronger , roughist one ? many thanks xx

To make sure you get the right bit, i would give your educator who trained a quick ring and ask her what bit it is you need, she/he should be able to tell you straight away

haze xx

The courser one is the one you would need to take acrylic down.

Latest posts

Back