Pink highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a pink to use with a new client she has blonde hair and wants bleached hi lights alternated with some pink .... Any suggestions? Thought crazy colour but as never done before wouldn't be sure how quick this would fade and if it would run into surrounding hair when she washes it???

I once used majicontrast red on platinum hair and it came out pink but as I've not met this client before I'm not sure how blonde she is lol

Any suggestions so I can go armed would be fab
Thank you x

Further down is a thread called bright pink hair wanted, I put a link to a schwartscoph site there with the full method of mixing etc.. To get pink.

Took way too long on my phone to get the link so dot fancy doing it again, but take a look, great advice about other methods of getting pi k too. But with all colours like this spreading may occur on rinsing, even more so using something like directions xoxo

Ok will take a look thank u xx

the crazy color will run big style into the bleach hilites if they are done on the same day!!! lovely candyfloss hair all over! i would defo look at the link tomme suggested

the crazy color will run big style into the bleach hilites if they are done on the same day!!! lovely candyfloss hair all over! i would defo look at the link tomme suggested

We use a brand called Adore if that helps. They have a great range of pinks

Latest posts

Back