Pink!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
The link isn't working for me hun :-(

nor me and I really want to see it!! im toying with candyfloss pink!! xx

O bum!!

Iltry again lol
x

Right!
After ages of trying in vain and failing to add the pic or working link to my thread,ive made it my avatar for now and also have the picci in my album on my page!
What do you think???!;)

Wowsa! I love it! :)

Bet the kids love it...! x

My 2 year old stared at me when i got in the car and pointed saying "hair?"!!!

My 7 year old loves it but think my 14 year old is mortified!!!!

Keeps them on their toes eh!
x

Yeah, I've got bright hair and my three year old thinks I just use his paints to do it when he's not looking, lol.

Love it looks amazing x I have bright red with hint of purple and my kids have bets on what colours hair will be next I love vibrant colours x

Love Love Love it! Wish I could pull it off.... you look ace though xxxxx

love your hair girls!! and its helped make my decision easier.... pink here i come lol xxx

dooo it!!

I have found people tend to stare at me as if im unhinged....but im not sure if its down to hair colour lol

dooo it!!

I have found people tend to stare at me as if im unhinged....but im not sure if its down to hair colour lol

people do that to me anyway lol!!! had bronze to caramel ombre for a few months there, it was lovely but just not me!!! my hair has been pink, lilac, white etc since i was about 17..... so 12 years :eek: ! xxx

Latest posts

Back