Pinky/orange eyebrow correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KelseyGetLashed

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone could offer me some advice as I've not been doing SPMU that long and this is my first consultation where I think a corrector pigment would be required.

One of my nail clients has powdered brows elsewhere but has asked if I can sort them out for her. She's had them re-touched 3/4 times but says each time they only last about 10 month max before fading and looking like the below picture which has a pinky orange tinge and she has to re book. She's always had the same pigment in her re-touch which is where I think it's going wrong. She has dark eyes and brown hair so it looks like they've used a red based pigment but she described herself as having 'ginger skin' where she never tans just burns and goes back white again, so I would have used a yellow base.

Any advice? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430731459.146743.jpg

Are you trained in correction? If not then you shouldn't touch them, it's not simply about using a correction colour but you use different techniques to implant it.
If you are speak to your training provider and ask them which of the pigment range opposes salmon hues xx

Hi thanks for your response, no I've not been trained in SPMU for that long and this is the first client I've had where I've thought a corrector would be required as oppose to a standard re-touch. I just wondered (if you can tell from the picture) whether this is something other people would recommend for her too as I think I can see a pinky orange tinge in the outer edges of the brows. I am planning on attending the correction workshop but wanted to give her an idea on what she'd need to do to sort them. I'll ring my training provider tomorrow but thought I'd put the feelers out whilst shut over bank hol x

Latest posts

Back