Pinterest is ruining my life, LOL!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love interest too. Everyone seems to live beautiful lives..
But my other secret is Facebook's most embarrassing nightclub photos. I can't stop looking at drunk crazy and downright dirty people
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've seen this too, makes me chuckle the state some people get into :) some people are just too dirty lol x

I am too, but I tell you what is worrying...

I read a report on facebook warning people that we are directly responsible for pinning and repinning photos, therefore if somebody is not happy about their work being reproduced then we could face action.

Has anybody else heard anything about this??

I'm not on pinterest but on instagram it's exactly the same. Basically If you didn't take the pic yourself and you repost it without the owners permission then you can get in trouble. I only know because a girl on instagram Was stealing my nail art photos and reporting them as her own, with her watermarks on them! Lol!
On instagram you can give credit to the owner which will state it doesn't belong to you and the owners name but I'm not on pinterest so not sure if you can do that on there? Xx

Latest posts

Back