Pinterest is ruining my life, LOL!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frattylicious

Reaction score
haha Just wanted to see how many other people are freakin addicted to pinterest lol I could spend hours on there....

Omg I know what you mean...I think I will just have a quick look and then end up in there for hours!! It makes it worse that they have an app!! 😄 x

ME! I always seem to go on just before bed & end up falling asleep, laptop in hand!!!

I've seen a few links to this on fb. Think I'd better not look by the sound of it. It's bad enough how quickly I get sucked into this site!! I'll end up banned from the laptop!!

I am too, but I tell you what is worrying...

I read a report on facebook warning people that we are directly responsible for pinning and repinning photos, therefore if somebody is not happy about their work being reproduced then we could face action.

Has anybody else heard anything about this??

I am too, but I tell you what is worrying...

I read a report on facebook warning people that we are directly responsible for pinning and repinning photos, therefore if somebody is not happy about their work being reproduced then we could face action.

Has anybody else heard anything about this??

I haven't seen that before! but one could only that in the event the really didn't want their work up their that pinterest would have to be responsible for it... it would be almost impossible to get every link removed....they would have to contact them instead of the pinner... Ohhhh well if i get sued for some snow man candy bars its worth it lol

I love Pinterest. It's so much fun. My page is www.pinterest.com/Easydry and I've created boards for celeb hair, inspiring salons, hair up, weddings etc.

Not sure about the Facebook warning? I thought it wasn't possible to pin from Facebook?

=) freakin pinterest!

I love it :)

I now want to be able to try all the tips and crafts on there.
There are too many places I now want to vist and there are too many nail designs I want to try.
Hair, shoes and clothes - well I think I need to win the lottery.

So I now have salongeek and pintreast I'm addicted too lol xx

I love it :)

I now want to be able to try all the tips and crafts on there.
There are too many places I now want to vist and there are too many nail designs I want to try.
Hair, shoes and clothes - well I think I need to win the lottery.

So I now have salongeek and pintreast I'm addicted too lol xx

lol its so true.... i'm like the "crack whore" of pinterest lol

I've just joined pinterest tonight after hearing so much about it but I have no idea what to do next or really even what pinterest is! Could anyone give me a basic overview?? ;) :)

Link it to either your Facebook or twitter account and it will follow the people from there for you. Then go to the explore section pick one and go through the pics, once you see one you like click re-pin then you can create a "pin-board" to keep those pics too.
For example you could have a board for nails, hair, make up, clothes, tattoo's, funny quotes, places to travel to. There are loads ;) xx

I love it but try to only go on a couple of times a week lol :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I love it but try to only go on a couple of times a week lol :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek
haha you know something is potentially addictive when you have limit yourself! lol

I'm getting married and it's a god-send to me as I can keep all my wedding ideas in one place and it's accessible when I'm out and about.

I love interest too. Everyone seems to live beautiful lives..
But my other secret is Facebook's most embarrassing nightclub photos. I can't stop looking at drunk crazy and downright dirty people
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I can't figure out how to sign up?

I love interest too. Everyone seems to live beautiful lives..
But my other secret is Facebook's most embarrassing nightclub photos. I can't stop looking at drunk crazy and downright dirty people
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek
lol some of them are probably me lmao...

I can't figure out how to sign up?
i think there is a thing that says invite or something lol not sign up but i could be wrong

Latest posts

Back