PIPE - Blackberries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalounge

Reaction score
Hi my friends,

Summer moved out......

999cyy.jpg

err.jpg

oooooa.jpg

Last edited:
They are GORGEOUS!!!

Exquisite, with beautiful colours too!

Hi Pauline!

Another beautiful set! Such an interesting shape, this and the "edge". Its like the c-curve is more like and "a-frame" (the structure of a house), or I guess you could call it a v-curve.

How do you achieve this? Hope you understand!

Thank You all!

Hi Pauline!

Another beautiful set! Such an interesting shape, this and the "edge". Its like the c-curve is more like and "a-frame" (the structure of a house), or I guess you could call it a v-curve.

How do you achieve this? Hope you understand!

You are right!:green:

V-curve is good :green::green::green:

I`ll make a step-by-step for You... :)

Gorgeous!! I want a set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once again gorgeous work pauline,i love the colours and the flowers.your art work is lovely and i would love to see a step by step for these :) ,i would love to wear these nails.xxx

once again gorgeous work pauline,i love the colours and the flowers.your art work is lovely and i would love to see a step by step for these :) ,i would love to wear these nails.xxx

You`ll become Your step-bystep...tommorow,ok?

:green:

can i ask what you used for the free edges?x

where are they from?x

Link is broken, need to take away one http://

Found it though! Vielen Dank :)

So basically the "pipe" shape is a softer version of the edge. Really interesting. So I guess the need for this shape, is the "spine" makes super-long nails stronger?

It will be interesting to see if this shape becomes popular in "long-nail markets" like Latin America and Eastern Europe, or will it just be for nail techs.

Beautiful architecture though! Thanks for sharing :hug:

Latest posts

Back