Plastic couch cover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deborah1611

Reaction score
Was just wondering does anyone use a plastic cover couch when waxing I want to get one as I think it would be good to protect the couch.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

A padded waterproof single mattress protector is fab for this purpose turned inside out, wax is easily removed from it. It fits over the covers I have on my bed for facials so I don't have to remove anything other than the mattress protector when i'm finished. It's pure white and non see through.

I must say though I don't do waxing very often so for someone that does this may not be the answer.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I used to use a plastic cover but found it gave nervous clients sweaty bums! (a bit like mattress covers in hotels). Changed to using two lengths of couch paper and much prefer that :)

I don't like the plastic couch covers myself as I find that clients sweat and then they end of with bits of couch roll stuck to them. I use the disposable bed sheets for all waxing treatments and have this on top of my cotton couch cover.

I don't like the plastic couch covers myself as I find that clients sweat and then they end of with bits of couch roll stuck to them. I use the disposable bed sheets for all waxing treatments and have this on top of my cotton couch cover.

Thank you that's what I was thinking that they might make the client sweat! Where do you buy your disposable sheets can you buy them in Sally's?

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think the plastic covers are more effort than they're worth lol
I just cover the entire couch in couch roll and have never had a problem. If I do happen to drip wax on it then I just tear a little of the roll from the bottom and cover it up so the client doesn't stick to it.

Cloughers You don't need to use couch roll if you are going to use these disposable bed sheets. I have tried most couch rolls and I much prefer these sheets as I find the couch rolls rip and stick and get a bit messy.

I have ordered a sample roll of the table paper that lori uses to see what's that like. In her DVD it looks much stronger than standard couch roll so it will be interesting to see what that's like ...

Interested to read this - I've seen these sheets but not thought about using them for waxing. I currently use plastic sheet and couch roll and HATE it!

I will be investing in some of these - more comfort for the client and less headache for me!

Latest posts

Back