Platinium prelightener?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried Goldwell Silk lift? The one with the little blue banner, not the ammonia free one. I've used it for several years and really love it. It does lift clean on roots, but every now and then you have to go back and reapply.

I rarely do foils anymore as most of my clients balayage, so for that I use blondor. Sorry I can't help more with foils.

Have you tried Goldwell Silk lift? The one with the little blue banner, not the ammonia free one. I've used it for several years and really love it. It does lift clean on roots, but every now and then you have to go back and reapply.

I rarely do foils anymore as most of my clients balayage, so for that I use blondor. Sorry I can't help more with foils.

I've not used that one but it sounds nice - the word silk does sound appealing as a name for something with a reputation to case damage haha! :) I've used goldwells ocycur platin (however you spell it) - it was ok, I wasn't blown away but I'd buy it if they didn't have any others in stock x

I'm thinking I'm gonna hold back and not invest in platinium just yet. However... I have a dilemma - I'm not sure which bleach to buy next - I get good results with infinie but it swells a lot which makes my life difficult because my foils bleed more. I've used blondor once or twice but heard some people find it gives very yellow results - can anyone advise me? I feel like I've been using infinie for so long since I've been working from home that I've forgotten what everything else is like!! Lol x

I have achieved a clean blonde result with blondor and 6%. I agree low and slow. Did my mates hair with this and she has base 6 hair in good condition, always lifts clean for me without having to wait around x

I have to admit I think blondor is gonna be the way forwards x I love the results infinie gives but i just don't enjoy working with it because of the consistency and swelling of it - blondor may not have quite the same kick up the backside as infinie but that suggests to me that it's probably better for the condition anyway x

Had anyone ever foiled with blondor soft blonde? I've never tried it before, I'm thinking maybe it won't dry out or swell because it's a cream? X

Latest posts

Back