Platinum silver

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ataylor0510

Reaction score
Help! My lady's decided she wants to go platinum silver as shown in the photo.
Her hair is jaw length, she's 1383116150284.jpg about a base 7/8 and has outgrown hilights which look like they're from the 12 range,
Any recommendations on which toner would be best to get this colour?
Thanks millions!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did this exact colour the other day with wella lumina 9/60 and pastel. I've tried others ( 8/81 ct, 10/8, crazy colour silver) but this has been my best result by far! X

You will need to get it all to at least a 9/10 level for it to be a platinum silver not a dull silver

I've never used wella lumina, does it work the same way as pastel colours?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383219285.215539.jpg this is mine, bleached and toned with 8/81 cf then when I want it more sliver I use fanciful colour rinse in silver lining ,

Thank you! After all that she changed her mind and wanted lots of fine white hilights so i used 10/16, it was a lovely and she was really pleased with it :)
She's now phoned me to say when she has her roots touched up she now wants to go silver, I was thinking about using 10/8 or ct 8/81, which one would last the longest and look nicer???
Sorry more questions!!!!xx

Try colour touch 10/6 it's a beaut colour or 10/8 with a cm 0/66 but watch it because it goes purple really quickly

Igora 9.5-22 with 3% is my go-to for a really clean silver!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back