Platinum toner Schwartzkopf-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modernlydie

Reaction score
So, I'm new to schwartzkopf. I want to achieve the blonde in the pic. I usually use equal parts 10a and 10p in matrix. I've used 9.5-1 and blondeme ice on 2 different occasions not happy with those
received_10157535925558438.jpeg
. Also tried 10.12 but it came up a bit khaki.
I will be doing back to back bleach slices, full head. I really want to try 12.19. What do you guys suggest?

What bass is she? What has she got on her hair atm? The only way you will get this that light is with in my opinion is to bleach and tone, not with a high lift tint. Tonal shades are your 9 1/2. Shades Or blonde me toners. Xxxxx

Sorry, I didn't make it clear, I normally bleach up in back to back foils to almost white (she is a base 7 with very strong hair). The colours I listed above I have used as toners on bleached hair but not been happy with the tone, either too blue or khaki.

Sorry, I didn't make it clear, I normally bleach up in back to back foils to almost white (she is a base 7 with very strong hair). The colours I listed above I have used as toners on bleached hair but not been happy with the tone, either too blue or khaki.

The 12.19 won’t do much...I love Schwarzkopf but personally think they a slacking with their toners... and I buy in wella illumina 9.60 which is lovely.... regards Schwarzkopf I’d probably go in with ice blonde me mixed with steel blue or 9 1/2.1 in vibrance. Xxx

Latest posts

Back