Plea for help following teeth whitening prosecution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlewhiskers

Reaction score
Hi SG, Sadly in September last year I was prosecuted for illegal Teeth Whitening in my salon. I was trained a company who I met at Professional Beauty trade show. I believed that this was a service I could provide in my salon legally and followed the guidelines from this company who I had complete faith in. I feel I was completely misled by this company which led to my shameful prosecution. I am now currently taking them to small claims court in an effort to recover my costs however I will always have to live with a criminal record, I guess that will teach me for being naive. I am now searching to find anyone else who has been trained by this company who is facing prosecution or at worst has been prosecuted for illegal teeth whitening who would be happy to share their story with me as this would help a great deal. Any stories relating to this company or their training may help so please get in touch if you have any information. We need to stop these companies trading and misleading beauticians into a false sense of security which is setting them up to break the law face prosecution and damage healthy businesses reputations.
Regards
Victoria

[names removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wanting further information, should please contact the original poster directly.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back