Please could experienced facial geeks give me galvanic advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I just typed the word nuskin into google and the first choice it gave me was nuskin scam. I've looked through the sites and there seems to be conflicting information on whether it is a scam or not. One sight stated that 99.94% of people lost money with nuskin.

I am not saying it is a scam, I am just putting this information out there so anyone thinking of buying their machines is aware that they really need to do their research so that they can make an educated decision to go with this company or not. X

Indeed there are conflicting stories and posts around the internet, however many are very misinformed. Nu Skin has come a long long way and in fact more people are making a pile of money faster than ever before - actually check NUS on the New York Stock Exchange and discover a 400% increase in the last 18 months. Unfortunately those who fail to earn anything didn't take the business seriously, or simply weren't part of a true leadership team. Forbes gave us 4 mentions in the last year, we're leading the anti-aging industry with products that target the source of aging at a genetic level, 14 patents, won the Stevie award, and the list goes on.

By no means do I mean to 'dump' on anyone here at all, but just wanted to clarify that a scam / scheme, etc., cannot be a publicly traded company. They are transparent and all info can be verified ;)

Latest posts

Back