Please help - blister on foot - pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotstonia

Reaction score
I am studying on line and have a portfolio due at the end of the week, the model I chose to do has a blister on the top of her foot near he big toe and a bruise on her ankle. The blister is four days old and does not have any liquid in it as it had burst, the bruise on her ankle is from a trip that was about a week ago. how do I treat this? I thought I could cover the blister with a waterproof bandage and just work very carefully around the bruising constantly checking to make sure the client is not in any pain am I on the right track aaaggggrrrrr.

I also have to upload photos of before and after of my work on to the online portal.

If any one could help even just a little, with some advice I would be forever grateful.

Last edited:
I am studying on line and have a portfolio due at the end of the week, the model I chose to do has a blister on the top of her foot near he big toe and a bruise on her ankle. The blister is four days old and does not have any liquid in it as it had burst, the bruise on her ankle is from a trip that was about a week ago. how do I treat this? I thought I could cover the blister with a waterproof bandage and just work very carefully around the bruising constantly checking to make sure the client is not in any pain am I on the right track aaaggggrrrrr.

I also have to upload photos of before and after of my work on to the online portal.

If any one could help even just a little, with some advice I would be forever grateful.

I think you are taking a good and sensible approach. It doesn't sound like anything you describe would contra-indicate you doing a pedicure on this client if you give it the care and attention you describe. X

Thank you so much, I have been going around the bend trying to research on line and nothing comes up, I think this site is now my new best friend.

I think you are taking a good and sensible approach. It doesn't sound like anything you describe would contra-indicate you doing a pedicure on this client if you give it the care and attention you describe. X

I just wanted to say thank you for the advice
I passed my assignment with flying colours.

Latest posts

Back