Please help hair loss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
I didn't think it would come to this bit I'm screaming out for hell here. My little girl is nearly 11 months now surely I should be loosing hair now. It's all mainly round the front and it's really getting me down. I need something that works please give me some guidance x

Oh loveeeee , I'm really sorry I can't recommend anything but I hope someone on here can give you some good advice ! Xx

Oh loveeeee , I'm really sorry I can't recommend anything but I hope someone on here can give you some good advice ! Xx

Thank you. I'm just dying inside I don't want it to get any worse ... It's so weak!! 😔

Have you tried nioxin? Iv heard good things about it x

Use the nioxin it really is great x

I am the same 5 years later and been recommended this, but unsure what system is best? X

Loads of vitamins x good diet x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the same 5 years later and been recommended this, but unsure what system is best? X

I've gone for system 4 in nioxin as my hair is noticeably thinning. I'm on iron tablets also. I never got hair loss till she was 8 months. But it's come on fast and it's got me so down.

Nixoin is a great product to figure out the system is simple is your hair fine or normal? Color treated?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using SalonGeek mobile app

Very fine and not coloured (grew out all colour to try and improve condition but hasn't helped just got worse) x

System 2 would be the one you want. Ive known many people and clients who love and swear by it and I also use it and it's amazing I love it...nioxin also has vitamins which I have never tried but I've heard many good things about them

Biosilk supplements are nice. As are Viviscal tablets but they are pricey.

Both helped hair fall with me, but not sure they actually re-grew hair.

Pyto has some nice pills also.

Latest posts

Back