please help i need couch covers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hello peeps, this is my first post although i have been following the site for years.

im 10 years into the beauty trade and am now going mobile. i have riguired everything out including my colour branding which is purple, however when trying to buy couch covers i canot find them in purple. they have aubergine and lilac but not purple. i found one company who does it but charge £15 delivery. since my order is only about £25, i dont feel too happy about paying that much poastage. this is best massage . co . uk
i dont mind if it has a face hole or not as my couch has a face hole attatchment thing at the end of the couch so i need a cover for this too.
sorry for the essay, i guess im a bit excited about my first post. also im in the uk so would need a company who can deliver here.

thanks

Welcome to Salon Geek!

The only one I could find was on Ebay, but it was a very BRIGHT purple and I don't think it was a particularly nice shade. If you can't find one, maybe you could find a local seamstress and have one made. It probably won't cost as much as you think.

hello peeps, this is my first post although i have been following the site for years.

im 10 years into the beauty trade and am now going mobile. i have riguired everything out including my colour branding which is purple, however when trying to buy couch covers i canot find them in purple. they have aubergine and lilac but not purple. i found one company who does it but charge £15 delivery. since my order is only about £25, i dont feel too happy about paying that much poastage. this is best massage . co . uk
i dont mind if it has a face hole or not as my couch has a face hole attatchment thing at the end of the couch so i need a cover for this too.
sorry for the essay, i guess im a bit excited about my first post. also im in the uk so would need a company who can deliver here.

thanks
I was looking for some replacement massage couch covers this week, I was looking on ebay and there was lots of sellers on there, maybe you might get something on there, and a lot of them were free postage..

Failing that you may have to try perhaps getting one and see if you can get a fabric dye in the shade you want..although it can be hit or miss with these things!!

There seems to be a limit to the range / selection available from most suppliers.

You may end of having to order the ones you want from that company, or if yoy know anyone that you should share and order with and cut the cost??

Good luck
Jack

Hiya,
I don't know if they do purple, but I just bought my hot pink couch covers from Beauty Express online - they have lots of colours last time I looked and they're really nice quality.
Good luck! x

Yes, I was going to suggest good old dylon. Don't know how it works on stretchy fabrics though....

Otherwise have a look at Majestic towels. I'm sure they do things in a lilac/soft purple which may or may not be what you want, but they're quite reasonably priced so worth a look.

HTH

I have a purple couch cover that I got from Ebay, but I suppose its more lilac. But, personally if I couldnt find that exact colour I would buy the same sort of colour but very different in shade, that way you will have contrast and it wont look like you have tried to match it exactly.
My colour scheme is pink, so have light pink and dark pink towels and then the lilac couch cover and the contrast looks really pretty.
hth's

thank you all. i finally found a great company called cornwall therapy covers, they do purple! so happy and postage was under a fiver!:)

Latest posts

Back