Please help!!! I want CND training... i just dont know where to get it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire1984

Reaction score
Hi anyone that will listen!:rolleyes: Really need some help here. I've been doing nails for nearly 18months now and i'm wanting to get some extra training preferably Creative Nail Design but i can't seem to find a school in scotland anywhere! lol :rolleyes:so frustrating! if someone could help me it would be very much appriciated:confused:
xclairex

contact Fiona Wallace she is cnd educator
up until the start of the year they were based in glasgow now they have moved to edinburgh but its right beside the motor way so its not two bad and well worth the travel this is who I trained with and I loved it.
Both Fiona and wee fee are great teachers.

I will pm you with the number

ps sorry to all for any spelling mistakes but its late:eek:

Hi Claire,
The Scottish CND academy is just outside Edinburgh in Newbridge, as Ellie said, just off the motorway and real easy to find. We also offer a free pick-up and drop-off service from Glasgow for many of our courses. :)
Looking forward to hearing from you!

you could just ring sweet squared on 0845 510 6060 they can help you.

you could just ring sweet squared on 0845 510 6060 they can help you.

....who will then put you in touch with us at this number....

0131 333 3180

Having shared my training experiences with loads of people in this job I know I definitely did the right thing getting my training through Creative and the Fionas - they made me feel really comfortable and pushed me when I need to be pushed and were really gentle and supportive with me when I was sure I couldn't do it:rolleyes:. Or later on when I thought about pulling out I got loads of encouragement and advice and I'm so glad I stayed with it:) So I agree with Ellie give them a call:)

Latest posts

Back