Please help, I'm at my wits end!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loobylou22

Reaction score
I'm having so much trouble with a company over a item that broke after 2 months. I'm going to have to look into this further as I'm now over £110 out of pocket.
This has been going on for over 2 months and its really getting me down all the constant emails as the company apparently has no phone!
Can anyone help me with what to do or where to go next? I know I'm being a bit sketchy but I was unsure of what I'm allowed to put.
Thanks in advance.xx

I know I'm being a bit sketchy but I was unsure of what I'm allowed to put.

Please do not mention any company names or names of individuals, and hopefully our lovely bunch of Salon Geeks will be able to advise you totally independently of that information.

I'm having so much trouble with a company over a item that broke after 2 months. I'm going to have to look into this further as I'm now over £110 out of pocket.
This has been going on for over 2 months and its really getting me down all the constant emails as the company apparently has no phone!
Can anyone help me with what to do or where to go next? I know I'm being a bit sketchy but I was unsure of what I'm allowed to put.
Thanks in advance.xx

Citizens Advice Bureau....free and great service...

Good luck
:biggrin:

PB
x

Latest posts

Back