Please help in gel nail madness!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhairi160891

Reaction score
hello :)
im trying to decide what type of gel polish to go for I think I have narrowed it down to 2 which are pro-gel or gellisimo??

I have been using gellux for the last year but feel I need something new im looking for something that is not too expensive and comes off easy.

any tips or advice are greatly appreciated.

thanks
Mhairi

I use opi gel polish and that comes off really easily.. Not the cheapest of gel polishes but you get a lot in one bottle.. I've also herd cnd shellac is good but ive never tried it (yet!) but I'm not sure shellac is classed as gel polish.. I think it's one of its kind if that makes sense but ive herd it's great to work with.. Easy to remove and I don't think it's too expensive eather xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm really looking forward to seeing what gelaze by china glaze is like. Released in November I think :)

If you want to try something inexpensive and new, 'Fingerpaints' is now a gel polish as well as regular (to match pedi's) and its sold at Sally Beauty Supply in stores and online (I think) and runs about 8bucks (us$)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back