Please help me, hair colour question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello please help – Loreal Inoa hair colour question. I am beauty trained not hair, so sorry for crashing your forum.

My hairdresser passed away and I can’t face anyone else doing my hair just yet. I’ve recently put a 7.31 Dia light over my highlighted hair and it looked ok for a couple of weeks and now it is shining a horrible copper colour ( I really don’t like warmth in my hair but especially copper/red) Could anyone please recommend me a good colour I can use from this range that won’t fade to a red copper? I would really appreciate it so much! I am only really looking for a darker blond or lighter brown colour, no warmth.

The reason I am using the Dia light is I know it’s very gentle? However if there is another really gentle brand I would use that also?

I will probably try and strip this one away, I have don’t this when I was younger with crushed up vitamin c and a strong shampoo.

Thank you for any help xx

Sorry we can't tell you what products, or how to use professional products.

Sorry we can't tell you what products, or how to use professional products.

Really? I've noticed many hairdressers on here giving colour advice to women who are not hairdressers? Lets see if there are any other more helpful girls around the forum, thanks anyway

Hiya chick. I once tried to give advise on professional products and colours on a thread and the thread was shut down and i was inboxed by admin and asked not to do so. As much as we would like to help its simply against the rules. Try moving your thread into consumer to see if any2 can be of any help xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Babe, the copper is your own undertone, which you revealed when you started playing with the dialight. It won't wash a way.
Best find a hairdresser who you like and trust. Ask friends who they'd recommend. Playing with colour ends in tears about 99.9% of the time! and always looks a bit wrong.

Hiya girls. thanks so much for your replies, :confused: xx

Really? I've noticed many hairdressers on here giving colour advice to women who are not hairdressers? Lets see if there are any other more helpful girls around the forum, thanks anyway

More helpful!

I don't think there is a more helpful way of saying you want get the answer you want.

You don't know how or why to use colour so any info we give could be dangerous

I'm sorry to hear your hairdresser has died, but pinkylou is correct, the only advice we can give is to try and find another one.

Hopefully no professionals have been passing on colouring information to unqualified DIY'ers.

If you don't want to go to another hairdresser, try your local training college as they'll offer services at a reduced price.

More helpful!

I don't think there is a more helpful way of saying you want get the answer you want.

You don't know how or why to use colour so any info we give could be dangerous

I have got the answer I want, just becuase you didnt want to give it doesnt mean no one else did, its a bit silly for every single person to post if they would like to help or not. Waste of your time perhaps

I have got the answer I want, just becuase you didnt want to give it doesnt mean no one else did, its a bit silly for every single person to post if they would like to help or not. Waste of your time perhaps

There's quite a few reasons that I "didn't want" to tell you what to use, but I'll let someone else tell you why

There's quite a few reasons that I "didn't want" to tell you what to use, but I'll let someone else tell you why

Really theres no need, as if you dont want to help someone you dont need to explain why. Also as I said, I have the answer I need, thank you ;)

On that note then, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back