Please help me with Nouveau Nails product!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raqui

Reaction score
Hello

I've been sold the Nouveau Nails Advanced Retention Liquid to be used in conjunction with a UV lamp. I've had various problems with general weakness and slight discolouration. Should i be using the UV nail liquid instead? If so, could this be the source of the problems? Only since researching the products on other sites it appears i should be using the one specifically for the UV lamp. Please can anyone clarify matters as i'm feeling a little frustrated!

Many Thanks
Raqui

is nouveau nails a professional brand?
i was wondering what training you have had, as perhaps your tutor or training manual could clarify for you.
its not a brand i have come across before, perhaps its new to the u.k ?

Thanks for your reply. Apparently Nouveau Nails is an american product.I trained with Astech and have sent an email to the tutor a couple of days ago but so far not heard anything. :irked:

Not sure why you would have been sold a lamp, as it sounds as though you don't need to use one at all Raqui.

The weakness and slight discolouration are more likely to due to your application, and possible problems with your brush being contaminated.

I hope your tutor replies to you soon so you can ask for their help and advice.

Best wishes

nouveau is by p.n.i world wide its a ok cheap acrylic it will break
and it is very weak it not that strong some school here use it and some dont
i dont like it i would never use it in a salon

Hi there!
I use Nouveau Nails only for 3d work(beautiful product for this perposes) but I would never use it for extensions. I did my nails with NN and couldn't wear them even a week-they started to lift in a couple of days(though I have no any problem with lifting normally). But as I said I do like to do my flowers with their L&P.

Hi there!
I use Nouveau Nails only for 3d work(beautiful product for this perposes) but I would never use it for extensions. I did my nails with NN and couldn't wear them even a week-they started to lift in a couple of days(though I have no any problem with lifting normally). But as I said I do like to do my flowers with their L&P.

why do you find it good for 3 d ?

Latest posts

Back