PLEASE HELP - Model needed for CND 1-2-1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Perfect 10?

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm very excited to say that I have my CND training for L&P in December. However....I'm desperate for a model to come with me on monday 1st and tuesday 2nd Dec. My training is on a 1-2-1 basis in Ludlow, Shropshire. Was wondering if anyone is interested, or if you know anyone? Maybe for someone who has just been through their own training would be helpful as a refresher - particularly as it's on the 1-2-1 basis???

Hoping someone can help me please?

Thanks, Kirsty :rolleyes:

What times would you need someone?

I would love to be a nail model but I'm a bit far away :(

I've pmd you :) :hug:

Hiya All,

Not sure of the EXACT times yet - but it's a full day on both days so I'm thinking 9.30 til 4.30 ish - Will be able to confirm later on today when I ring Marianne to book. Thanks to everyone who has replied and PM'd me so far.... Kirsty x

just a thought ?, but would it be the same model on both days ? lol, I'm looking at train timetables to hereford, etc, then if you dont mind you could take me along with you to ludlow ?, Im trying to think of the easiest way, as obviously it would benefit me too.. :hug:

Last edited:
Hello All,

I'm very excited to say that I have my CND training for L&P in December. However....I'm desperate for a model to come with me on monday 1st and tuesday 2nd Dec. My training is on a 1-2-1 basis in Ludlow, Shropshire. Was wondering if anyone is interested, or if you know anyone? Maybe for someone who has just been through their own training would be helpful as a refresher - particularly as it's on the 1-2-1 basis???

Hoping someone can help me please?

Thanks, Kirsty :rolleyes:

Arh, i live in craven arms which is 5 mins away from ludlow, i would love to help but not to sure if i could get rid of the kids for 2 days, if you get stuck let me know and i will see what i can do x x x

Thanks SO much to everyone for your help. I now have a model!!!!!! Hooray!

Cheers, Kirsty x

Yay, so glad you found a model! Sorry I couldn't find you one personally.

Latest posts

Back