Please help! "Newbie Offered"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngiesNailz

Reaction score
Hi there all, I am brand-new to this site as a member but have spent many a long hour reading and browsing before I decided to bite the bullet and join up! I am (pleased to say) a newly qualified nail tech, having taken an intensive course with salon system covering gel, silk and fibreglass and liquid and powder. I am wise enough to know that this doesnt make me an instant professional! and I have a lot to learn, but am not too bad though I say so myself! and am wondering if theres anyone out there who would be interested in taking me on for a day a week or similar, so that I can watch and learn and hopefully do some nails too in time! Im not necessarily asking for any payment, only experience, as Im finding it quite hard to break into the business. Am more than willing to watch and learn and also make a great cup of coffee! I live near watford in herts and drive so i can travel. Please Help!:smack:

I'm too far away to take you on but welcome to the site and good luck:hug:

Oh thank you for your reply! Thats a shame you are so far away. Still, I am hoping that someone out there will take pity on me and lend a helping hand lol! Worth mentioning also to anyone reading this that I am also going to take a pronails or bio sculpture course over the next month or so and am saving my pennies up for other training courses too in liquid and powder (hopefully with creative!) so am definately looking at ongoing training too.:)

No more replies yet? :cry:help! there must be someone out there willing to take on a newbie who is willing to learn one day a week in the hertfordshire or middlesex or herts/essex borders? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back