Please help, red hair Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura Giles

Reaction score
I've changed to wella... My client wants this shade. She has regrowth level 7 ash (7.1 I would say...) and the lengths are washed out red (I think maybe 66/56..
Anyway Ive no clue how to make the color so vibrant? Does anyone have a great formula? I was thinking maybe add some 0/45? But what other color? Please help

https://www.google.se/search?q=Red+...AUICigB&biw=1242&bih=579#imgrc=Kcf9WRVRtSJ17M:
search

Sorry about the link, thats what she sent me

Sorry about the link, thats what she sent me
I would lighten the ends with 1part blondor and 4parts pastel on coloured hair only!
Then I'd do a full head colour of colour touch 2parts 77/44 + 1parts 55/65 + colour touch 4%

I would lighten the ends with 1part blondor and 4parts pastel on coloured hair only!
Then I'd do a full head colour of colour touch 2parts 77/44 + 1parts 55/65 + colour touch 4%
There's no way to avoid bleach? Lengths are in a pretty porous condition and she also doesn't want to bleach it unless really necessary :(

There's no way to avoid bleach? Lengths are in a pretty porous condition and she also doesn't want to bleach it unless really necessary :(
Hmm I just wonder if you'd get the vibrancy you need on a level 6, especially since you'll be adding more colour on top. What about a colour remover? Zero damage :) or for quickness just a very mild bleach cleanse. 1part blondor and 4parts pastel is well as recommended way of removing colour though. Do you have access to olaplex?

Hmm I just wonder if you'd get the vibrancy you need on a level 6, especially since you'll be adding more colour on top. What about a colour remover? Zero damage :) or for quickness just a very mild bleach cleanse. 1part blondor and 4parts pastel is well as recommended way of removing colour though. Do you have access to olaplex?
We don't have olaplex but she's wiling to be a level 5ish, would I still require to bleach?

Shouldnt it work now when shes willing to go to a level 5 to do it without bleach? I have learned that if going darker bleaching isnt necessary or is it about the red pigments not stucking to virgin hair?

Shouldnt it work now when shes willing to go to a level 5 to do it without bleach? I have learned that if going darker bleaching isnt necessary or is it about the red pigments not stucking to virgin hair?
If she's happy to be darker then thats absolutely fine

Latest posts

Back