Please help, unhappy client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellabronzemt

Reaction score
I have a client freaking out over this, what do I do? She says her ankle is lighter then her foot. To I go respray that area? Will it blend after shower? (She hasn't showered after I sprayed her only 4 hrs ago). Does it look bad to you? Please HELP! I am really good REALLY good at spraying. I don't understand. She leaves for vacation tomorrow and has been texting me since she left. And has already been back once like 5 min after she left from me spraying her.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    883.5 KB · Views: 224
Did she wear trousers to that length? Looks like there's a line where clothing has rubbed ....

Itooks like solution had been oxidised x is it old???

There's a definite line (trousers?) and I'd guess she's been sitting with her leg crossed at the ankle.
What's the other ankle area like?

It looks like the lines from where she's worn her trousers! Which s why we state LOOSE clothing!!! I wouldn't judge till after she's washed off after all it is just the guide colour at this point were all commenting on. Letus know how you get on.

normally the guide colour can move and be taken off and it will still not affect the tan underneath, was the tan dry when you left your client? If it was i wouldn't worry too much about the marks in the guide colour, it will wash off and all will be fine underneath, fingers crossed.

Did she wear trousers to that length? Looks like there's a line where clothing has rubbed ....
She did wear flannel pajama bottoms after. It was the bronzer. She came back 5hrs later and there was absolutely nothing wrong but I buffed her skin in the area and lightly resprayed. It turned out just fine today. Thank you!!

Itooks like solution had been oxidised x is it old???
No I would never use old solution. It's manufactured right here where I live and I purchase every 2 weeks. It wasn't oxidized. I think that was the lighting from her phone. She loves the tan this morning. :0)

The photo isn't showing :(

This site seems to be going a bit barmy today ....geeks are clicking on pictures and seeing totally different pictures to what should be showing ...hopefully someone will sort it out soon .....did you post the eyebrows and the toenail if so they are the pictures that everyone keeps seeing lol x

End result. She was very happy. I tried to upload a picture but it's saying that the image is to big? Weird.
Have you clicked on it?....( sorry not being sarcastic) x

I wouldn't worry about it she has clearly wore trousers tight around the ankle. Some people cannot be pleased. Do not let it knock your confidence

Latest posts

Back