Please help with makeup booking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
Please help ladies
i normally charge £250 for makeup and hair she just wants makeup. How much to ask for a whole day. This was her msg.

Hi hun. If i hire u for my wedding day in july just for my makeup at 9am .. then touch ups at 2pm for photo shoot and then the reception in evening for 7:30 pm how much u would charge for a day thanks xx

Does she know it's £250? If not then charge that, otherwise maybe £200 since you'll still be there all day.

Does she know it's £250? If not then charge that, otherwise maybe £200 since you'll still be there all day.
Thanks hun so u mean 200 for whole day ?? X

Yep, remember you won't be able to do other clients so you need to charge for the day. Would be different if just a morning or afternoon.

If you have a day rate already, charge her your day rate. Especially if you have to be there from 9 til 2.

If you don't then it's up to you if you want to charge her for 2 appointments instead.

Edit sorry just seen she wants you there 3 times. Yeah definitely go with your regular day rate, as you'll be restricted what you can take on as well that day.

It doesn't matter if you are doing her hair or her make up or both - £250.00.

It's not three appointments.

As others have said, you need to think in terms of how much potential business you are losing by being 'exclusively available to her' throughout the day so charge for a full day.

Your day rate is £250 then you charge £250. It has to be the same price if your doing hair & make up, just hair or just make up becasue you can't take other appointments and you have already decided that you will charge £250 for a days work.

Latest posts

Back