Please Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALEX said:
Thanks for all your words and advice, cant stop looking at my phone waiting for it to ring and him to tell me he has made a mistake.

Ohhh babes, dont...i have been thinking about you all day, i feel for you soooo much. Promise me if he does ring to say he has made a mistake you tell him, Damn sure you have and hang up. If you decide to give it another go, fair play to you...we arnt wearing your boots...but be sure to punish him for a good few months first.

Pls dont be sad..xxxx

Alex, sorry to hear this, but have you thought about her husband finding out??
If he is a big, burly rugby player, then I'm not sure I'd want to be in your boyfriends
shoes when he does find out!!
Its useless to say cheer up, but when you're old & grey I hope you'll tell your grandchildren either about what grandad did or pass on your wisdom about the lucky escape you had.....
Best wishes
Karen S.

nailtech said:
If he is a big, burly rugby player,

Alex

Get yourself down to that rugby club !

It'll make her uncomfortable even if being round those hunks don't cheer you up x

Think before you leap here. I live in Gloucester, within minutes of the rugby ground & the famous 'shed' of rugby. Now our Gloucester rugby lads here think they are superstars. They strut the town thinking they own the place, jumping pub/club queues & facing up to blokes. They also have a string of hopeless females trotting behind them, poor helpless souls. Lord knows what their wives must think of it all, not saying any are playing the field at all.
For all you know his wife might be jealous of her hubby getting stacks of attention & saw a poor helpless soul in your man. No excuses for his behaviour he was weak but flattery is everything. If you decide to give it another go, find out what went on, for how long & why. Only you know what you really want but kicking him to the kerb is getting the majority vote.

I think you should keep his identity to yourself as as far as you know only she has played away. Only one wrong person has to read this & the press will be all over it like a rash causing all kinds of shame & embarressment. Treat it as not breaching client confidentiality so to speak. Rise above it & good luck in whatever you decide.

Sonia

I am so sorry for you but at least you know now, not after you got married! The only thing you can do is listen to the advice given to you and make your own decision on what it is you want to do. At the end of the day it is you who has got to live with that decision. Good luck and lots of hugs:hug: from me. Let the people close to you look after you over the next few weeks until you have got your head straight. In my experience people always tend to play down what is really going on until they are either caught out or ready to admit it and move on!:eek: You may have pre-empted that by seeing them so nothing may have happened yet. It's the strong feelings i would be most concerned about, that can't have come about by day to day contact can it?:( You need answers and you need them now. The rest is up to you.

Please don't ring him babe.....every time you want to, phone your friend. Let him come to you, you are too good to lose you dignity to him and in the long run it will work in your favour. :hug:

Your words are so helpful. I would never use names on this board as although my boyfriend(ex) has hurt me I never want him to be physically hurt, how can she really love him if she is allowing him 2 b put in that position. The advantage of this site is that nobody knows the people you are involved with so people can look at other peolpes situations with a clearer view and and give wise words without getting to complicated about it all.x Thank you.x

Hiya hun...how ya feeling today ? the same i guess, but it will get better. xxxx

Hi Ya, first of all a massive big :hug:.

Me and my partner split up a few months ago, he actually walked out on me and just said he didnt love me anymore, when he walked out he never contacted me at all, i was and sometimes still am always ringing him to find out what went wrong etc etc, so in some respects i know how you feel we had a good relationship and i thought he was my soul mate we had been together for just over 3 years and living together for a year. There werent really any explanations as to what went wrong and he still wont face me to discuss things but i have since found out he is with someone else which obviously makes me question the ending of our relationship! Its been two months and im still pining and i cant say it will be easy because im still struggling however i am determined to come out the stronger person and look to the future although at the moment it seems bleak, i know in time it will get easier. Although it is hard i have tried to concentrate of my work and focus on making my life better, they say what goes around comes around, and when he finally sees that, you will be the stronger, happier person x

Kelly thanks, I'm sorry for you that u have had to feel like this because it is truly awful but guess we cant get much lower so the only way is up!

I'm preparing for a slow healing process.

:hug:to u

What a RAT, there are plenty of them out there babe.

I would.....DEFO make sure her hubby got to find out.

Your Ex...................He's NOT WORTHY OF YOU.

A mate of mine used to say to me 'everything happens for a reason' which i used to think was TWODDLE.... u make your own life...your own destiny.....but NOW i agree with her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its all mapped out.....this will be laughable too you in 2/3 years time why did u waste your breath on this plonker?????

DONT RING HIM........i once fell out with a fella and the 'desperate' phone calls were such a put off. DOnt mean to sound hard but IF HE DOES ring divert the phone to answer machine..PLAY IT COOL. Make out like you have someone else...!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us all informed Babe........take care

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi honey, I don't know what to say to you, you have tons of good advice here from people who really care (trust me I've used the boards as therapy quite a bit) I too am having problems with my boyfriend, he walked out on me...well ex-boyfriend, (the father of my unborn child) so I know how you feel...although I can't offer you any advice at the time, because of my situation, I can offer you a hug and a kiss and hopes that everything will work out in your favor :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love:

Latest posts

Back