Please, Please help???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayles

Reaction score
Hi everyone i have just joined and need you advice.

I did my training with enails in manchester and as everyone has previously said they are a waste of money. I have looked on the net about different acrylic systems but i dont know which to choose, i also cant really afford to be paying an awfull lot of money for new training, Please could someone help me as i have quite a few clients lined up and need to get this sorted out asap. Thanks x

You know only you can decide through your own research which company to get some extra training with dont take this the wrong way but you do get what you pay for I have invested quite a lot of money in my training and continue to train each year so I can always be up to date with latest products & techniques etc so it is something you have to be prepared to invest financially each year not just as a one off . I learnt this the hard way and although most courses are a good foundation to base further training on I would recommend you do a foundation course with a reputable company. I initially went to college for 2 years and found I had learnt very little so I went on to do a foundation course with NSI and have recently completed a conversion course with Creative. Even after all your extra training it is a skill which you will build with time. You dont say when you completed your training or which system you use Acyrlic/gel etc in your profile a little more information will help others advise you.
Good luck in your choice.

Hi everyone i have just joined and need you advice.

I did my training with enails in manchester and as everyone has previously said they are a waste of money. I have looked on the net about different acrylic systems but i dont know which to choose, i also cant really afford to be paying an awfull lot of money for new training, Please could someone help me as i have quite a few clients lined up and need to get this sorted out asap. Thanks x

Can I ask what problems are you having with you current system? , maybe we could all help you, so take us through your steps/problems.

Sue x x

hello
I am writing you from Croatia and i bought on e ba all opi axxium gels. in croatia there is no education for OPi so can I ask somebod to tell me all proccess of putting gel (what is the first, what second) and all proccess of apčication (where to buff, how many minutes in UV lamp). i have experience with nails but I do not wnat to make mistakes. please excuse me for grammar/language mistakes.
regards from Croatia
Ivana rudam

Latest posts

Back