Please Take a Look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jada

Classic al Nail Geek
Reaction score
Please take a look at this short video of nail art. Can some please tell me what the lady doing the nails could possibly have in her hand that could be applied straight to the nail plate. :confused: Quite honestly I'm baffled :confused: :confused:

sorry forgot to include the link http://www.nail-nails.com/gallery/vod.asp

Well I think it's a mussel shell! :D

It's a form of some sort but I've never seen one like that before

I tried looking but the video wont play for me ... sorry

Jo xx

Hi

I tried too but video kept freezing! sorry :sad:

Jada, please help, is the pic on your thread your own signature? Think we've got confused about the forms on there. Tried to watch the demo but it keeps stalling, at what part of it are you confused about, give us a bit of a clue what we are looking for hun!!

...the video kept freezing for me too, but I kept with it.

Was she putting something onto the nails or cleaning them???

Apart from being slow it's a great piece of film and an amazing finished set of nails!

Kx

Okay, gone into it three times and it's now playing fine. Is it the bit after she has used her cuticle pusher and buffed over and then she gets a brush which she seems to brush over the nail plate and then rubs the brush into the palm of her hand, and at the end of this bit, she pulls something off her palm? If so I haven't got a clue?!! lol

That's right Sarah, Ithought its was just me seeing things, wouldnt the natural oils from the palm of her hands contaminate the nail

She must have something stuck on her hand becuase she definitely peels something off it and then you can see it being flicked across her desk, and she "cleans" this brush with her fingers, like you say wouldn't the oils from her hand get on it? I would think it must be some kind of primer / bonder. She seems to be using Creative products as there's scrub fresh on show and she uses creative forms, so maybe a Creative Geek can give us the answer.

Talking of forms, what are those weird black ones you are using in your signature? Never seen anything like them!

It looks like a very big cotton bud to me...lol
Could it be a orange stick with white roll twisted round the end...and when its lose shes twisting back on in her palm?

vicky said:
Could it be a orange stick with white roll twisted round the end...and when its lose shes twisting back on in her palm?

thats what it looked like to me too

Jess
xox

vicky said:

Yep - that's what I thought too!

Think you might have got it!! As she is working it is def becoming unravelled, do you think it is loaded with scrubfresh, uses this rather than wipes?
vicky said:

I think I must be looking at completely the wrong video clip! Going back for another go.

vicky said:

Took me about 30mins to get through it! :suprised:
I agree, I think she's using an ornage wood stick tipped with cotton which she's possibly dipped in cuticle remover and teiddles it in ther palm to de-fuzz it (not recommended). Later, at the end, I think she's uses another one possibly dipped in cuticle oil.

Latest posts

Back