polish case for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problems with the supplier. The have also discontinued the little 10 polish stand (the £10 one, with the lulu card back) as that too came from the same supplier. :evil:

Shame.:irked:

I hope that they are looking for new ones.

If you are going out "case buying", either in a shop or at an exxhibition, remember to take a bottle of the brand of polish you use, so you can make sure it fits!

does that one fit Creative polishes? I just ask, as there's on similar on the Beauty for Nails link that was provided on the first page of this thread and it says it's not suitable for Creative

Hi, there is another post on this site, about a Nail Bucket Bag. I am selling a bag, which looks like a laptop bag. It holds 42 polishes in little compartments, a creative bottle can fit inside, but the lid is a little bit long. so the velcro cant close over the pocket. There is also a compartment for files/nail art. There isnt a specific place for large bottles, but they can fit in the middle of the bag, so you just lift them in and out as you please. The bag opens up flat if you need to show all the colours that you have to your client.

If you would like a photo, PM me, and I can email one to you.

Latest posts

Back