polish case for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I am having trouble searching for a mobile polish carrier. what does everyone else use??

Beauty For Nails sell a couple of mobile cases too:

Carry Cases

Spooky! I was thinking about posting this very question earlier today. :eek:

Great minds...............:lol:

I've been looking for a polish case too and think Im going to go with this one from Lena White:

OPI Storage Box - Lena White

HTH

I am lucky enough to have a creative enamel case which I use, Creative no longer do these.

Just a note on the OPI Case.

I bought this some time ago and I was extremely dissapointed in it. It does hold quite a few polishs in the top, but it is quite flimsy, the clasp on the top broke within days of owning it. It is also very small and not as spacious as the advert has you believe.

I will pm you a true to life pic.

Try Aston Fincher, Hive or Sallys.

I am sure they have different sorts and they will look professional.

Thankyou for your help I am going to contact one of the local destributers and see if i can get any through them. I have never seen them in the store before. My last resort will be over the internet. But does any one know any Canadian sites?

I have the opi case in pink and I love mine, its lightweight looks good. Hold loads of polishes and has a larger conpartment at the bottom, and I've had no problems with the clasp. But everyones needs are different, but I don't know how I managed without this now!

i got a case like the creative one off ebay , i think its actually for tools , then i bought some foam cut slits in it to hold the polish and hey presto , done !!
and it only cost £6 :green:

I have seen this case at the Professional Beauty at Earls Court, it is double sided so holds alot of polishes. I think it was £12

If you are going to Olympia I would hang on and have a look around. You will save yourself postage too !!

I have the OPI one and I love it. Its fab and holds everything I need.

hello this is my 1st real post, i am a newbie geek and though i am not a fully fledged therapist just yet i wanted to be helpful and receommend this to you that i saw whilst online surfing just now when i saw ur post:

salontech polish carry case, £15 from nailorder.com
here's the link straight to the item: Nailorder - Pedicure - Manicure - Tanning - Hair - Nailart

love, kisses to all, ps love this site, i find myself reading it every night like a crazy person, it truly is all the answers to the questions i wanted to ask but didn't know who 2 ask... x :)

i also have the OPI tech box in pink. It's perfect - the clip to the bottom is a little loose though and slipped open in my boot with everything flying everywhere!! have solved it with a belt around it, other than that is great!!

thanks girl. I would love an OPI one. I am going to check out there web site and see if they have a picture of it. If my distributer sells OPI I most likely can get one through them then right? It will be OPI polishes I will be using them and I want something to hold about 20-40 of them.

I got a lovely Pink Craft Case from Homebase for £9.99. It is fantastic. The dividers are moveable so I just place them inbetween the bottles and get three/four bottles in each section. So it holds over 30 bottles. The proper divider slots aren't in the right place for polish bottles, but by the time you shut the lid the dividers you have placed where YOU want them don't move at all, so all nice and secure.

Hi, sorry to crash in!
I use Creative Enamels, so ideally would buy the Creative Mobile Case - But seeing as they have discontinued it, I won't be getting one of those!!

I have heard a few times of mobile techs buying cases, but finding that Creative Enamel Bottles don't fit inside.

So my question is -
Can any of you reccommend a good mobile case which can fit Creative Enamel Bottles?

Does anyone know why Creative stopped making the cases? It certainly seems that there are lots of techs out there who would buy them. I know I would!!

Does anyone know why Creative stopped making the cases? It certainly seems that there are lots of techs out there who would buy them. I know I would!!
Problems with the supplier. The have also discontinued the little 10 polish stand (the £10 one, with the lulu card back) as that too came from the same supplier. :evil:

Latest posts

Back