Polish guru's-I need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlroberts97

Reaction score
Does anyone know a professional brand of polish with a brush like the China glaze or even wet n wild.. not fat and thick more smaller and tighter bristles with longer brush. Thanks in advance

Does anyone know a professional brand of polish with a brush like the China glaze or even wet n wild.. not fat and thick more smaller and tighter bristles with longer brush. Thanks in advance

Take a look at CND Vinylux, which has a long applicator brush.

No need for a base coat, and dries within minutes.

You'll need Vinylux top coat to go with it as well though, and both need to be shaken really well before use.

Morgan Taylor and OPI. I tried Vinylux and found they were really inconsistent - some polishes went thick very quickly and it didn't last any longer than normal polish.

I adore cheap and cheerful Misa. It's vegan too although a couple of their shades can be a tad watery. Mostly, they're a good brand with a long, thin brush. They last for ages too.

You'll need Vinylux top coat to go with it as well though, and both need to be shaken really well before use.

I just ordered my first vinylux. I thought the top was not supposed to be shaken at all. That's what most people in this forum say

I just ordered my first vinylux. I thought the top was not supposed to be shaken at all. That's what most people in this forum say

I've always shaken the top coat, without experiencing any problems, although I do understand that CND themselves say it's not necessary.

Force of habit I guess, from shaking Shellac and Vinylux alike.

I don't shake the top coat but I always tuck it in my top or between my knees. A bit like the shellac top coat I find it needs to be a bit warmer to get the right consistency x

Hey just wanted to chime in to say that the top coat doesnt need to be shaken at all. It doesnt have mixing beads and the solvents don't seperate. Shaking it could actually give you bubbles!

ETA: I now see that this has already been addressed lol

Xxx

Latest posts

Back