Polish over enhancements - what do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
I do acrylic and gel nails . What do you charge if a client wants them polished with normal nail varnish ( not shellac)?

I haven't been charging as still trying to build a solid client base but have £3 on my price list. If I don't polish I normally finish both types of enhancements with glaze n go anyway.

I don't charge any extra for polish

I don't charge extra as I've included it in my prices as most people want something ontop but I charge extra for gel polish. Could you not just add it onto your current extension prices you might find even with the price increase that it works better as I think a lot of people expect plain polish to be included in what they're paying but I could be wrong.

I usually include one colour of polish (Vinylux, OPI, Nubar) with my enhancements...if the client wants more colours (nail art etc) then I charge accordingly.

If the client wants Shellac, then I charge an extra £5.

x

I don't charge for polish either, but I do for shellac or nail art, clients love getting something for free!!

Latest posts

Back