Polygel trial kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
Hi i've just booked on the polygel training course but its not till mid july in my area and i'm keen to try the product. To go on the training i've had to buy the master kit too, i'm totally fine with this but wish there was a way i could of tried this product first? I see there is a demo day down in london but im in yorkshire so train tickets or fuel, then the £40 for the day ontop of the training I've already paid is getting a little excessive and i'm wondering if anyone got hold of a trail kit, i have seen these online but guessing this was in other countries? I'm a acrylic user and im really really hoping this product is going to wow me enough that the master kit purchase is justified! (Feeling a tad worried!) thank you for any advice

If you search polygel on here you'll see there's a thread all about it and how everyone is getting on with it.
In my opinion you won't be disappointed, my clients are loving it. I'm looking into phasing out hard gel & acrylic completely in my salon as I've had such great results. x

Aw thats great, thanks for your reply. I've read that thread and yes it made me feel much better, looks like it has good reviews

I second what Cheekychick has to say. Only the best results so far. Aside from Top It Off, it seems to discolor, and that makes me mad. So I have started using CND Shellac top coat, no issues.

Great stuff! I am so excited to try it! Did you get any marketing stuff with your masker kit? I actually have never used anything by Gelish, mostly stuck to CND, anyway I will defo keep this in mind about their top coat. Is the gelish top coat known for discolouring? I have a client who is a very heavey smoker and her index finger free edge is yellow every time underneath her shellac, i always advise her agains french? Might not be the case for your xlient but just something i came across recently and thought id mention it incase something like this could be the reason of discolouring xx

Great stuff! I am so excited to try it! Did you get any marketing stuff with your masker kit? I actually have never used anything by Gelish, mostly stuck to CND, anyway I will defo keep this in mind about their top coat. Is the gelish top coat known for discolouring? I have a client who is a very heavey smoker and her index finger free edge is yellow every time underneath her shellac, i always advise her agains french? Might not be the case for your xlient but just something i came across recently and thought id mention it incase something like this could be the reason of discolouring xx
It's not an isolated incident. Regardless of client or color I have used, it discolors. I just did a fill today, I will post a picture.

Forgot the picture! I already started filing then remembered to take a picture. I am really bad for taking pictures of grown out nails. This is 4 week rebalance, non smoker, non gardener, cares for her nails and skin. Just one of the awfully discolored. I thought maybe it was my bottle of top it off and it does it over all light colored Gelish colors.

Attachments

• 1496793144713.jpg
    1496793144713.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 113
Hi i've just booked on the polygel training course but its not till mid july in my area and i'm keen to try the product. To go on the training i've had to buy the master kit too, i'm totally fine with this but wish there was a way i could of tried this product first? I see there is a demo day down in london but im in yorkshire so train tickets or fuel, then the £40 for the day ontop of the training I've already paid is getting a little excessive and i'm wondering if anyone got hold of a trail kit, i have seen these online but guessing this was in other countries? I'm a acrylic user and im really really hoping this product is going to wow me enough that the master kit purchase is justified! (Feeling a tad worried!) thank you for any advice[/QUOT

I was able to buy a Trail kit in Bartlett, Tn. At my Cosmo Prof. They never said anything about needing training. I don't know if any training in my area. I have tired the product a little and I think I'm going to like it.

Im in the uk so think its been a bit different over here.

Thanks for the photo biljana, those are seriously discoloured!!

How much are people charging for the initial full set i live in the north west england

Latest posts

Back