Poor quality add ons offered by tutor!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach_aitch

Reaction score
Hi I'm Rachael this is my second post. I'm completing beauty services Cibtac Cidesco and Itec level 5. THE add on courses being offered by the tutor don't tie in with our overall qualification..sun fx tanning which I never heard of and minx lashes which I asked was it a misprint for mink. Am I just being picky? I paid a lot for my qualification. I now live in ROI since leaving London. Any suggestion. Thanks a mill.

Im completing gel nails with young nails and have acrylic knowledge just of acrylic just need to qualify as nails is what im most interested in and theyr not on the syllubus;)

Sun FX tan is genuine not sure about the minx lashes though?

Thanks for that! I wonder if tan fx is any good! Im going my own way with lashes iv decided..its gonna be hard being enthusiastic about tan fx if i do that course and I cant find any reviews about it either. Ill keep looking!

I was told our college did Shellac training. Yeah, it's not it's Gellux. Surely a college with such a large beauty section should be teaching their students the difference?

My college off the same tan brand yours did. Not sure about the lashes though. X

Sun fx is huge in Australia where I trained (now living back in NZ)
I personally do not like sun fx at all they have 6 different colours
Original 8%, 10%, 12%
Not sure what the other one is called but it's more chocolate and has the 3 %'s the original range give a very orange tan

Yea you would think getting the good qualification in college they would be a bit more knowledgeable! I'm gonna go my own way with a lot of the ones I'm interested in. I'll let the others just get on with it.
Wow is it. I'm so glad I found a review on this tanning thanks becsxx ill be happier to offer a brand I know and like using just gotta research a few.

Thanks gals for your replies x

Latest posts

Back