Pop up spray tan night!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have been neglecting my spray tanning for a while now due to my personal life being all over the place.
But my sister has a shop and we want to do a spray tanning 'night', she has a basement so there will be privacy while the tanning is in progress and the ladies and 'relax' in the shop with a drink etc.

But we want something else to go with the night? I suggested to my sister they get a drink/wine etc and a goodie bag? But she said that would just cost us more money? She would like some kind of other treatment but I'm not convinced...

Hey pink, hope your ok 😊

Sounds like a good idea!
Does your sister offer treatments? If she does she could offer a file & polish whilst the others are waiting to be tanned?

You cant do certain treatments before a tan, plus you probably want it to be fairly quick treatments so you can fit in as many people as possible.

Xx

Hey pink, hope your ok 😊

Sounds like a good idea!
Does your sister offer treatments? If she does she could offer a file & polish whilst the others are waiting to be tanned?

You cant do certain treatments before a tan, plus you probably want it to be fairly quick treatments so you can fit in as many people as possible.

Xx
Exactly that's what I was thinking!
I think some music and bubbly while browsing the shop will do just fine?

You could do nails, or maybe for cheapness- do a demo of something... Like show the ladies a simple but wow up style they can do themselves or a make up demo... Maybe a little goodie bag with vouchers lots of advertising, and a few chocs, a little sample hand cream or something u can pick up cheaply!!!

I am trying to choose on the date!
I want to do a Thursday evening the 31st but not everyone gets paid at the same time and I would obviously like to have clients that can pay and have a popular night!

Or shall I just go for a Friday night?
Personally I thought Thursday was the 'universal' tanning day to get ready for the weekend but not everyone is like that?

Thurs/Fri for me are both popular tanning evenings.

Dont worry about pay day, im sure if they want a tan they will have the money ready 😊

Xx

Thurs/Fri for me are both popular tanning evenings.

Dont worry about pay day, im sure if they want a tan they will have the money ready 😊

Xx
HA! How true!

Latest posts

Back