PopIts for Aussie Tech's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well with what I paid approx $125 for 300 would work out at $4.16 a set if I got 30 sets out of the box of 300. I have read somewhere they are reusable but geeg recommends single useage. I am hoping to use them twice at least on myself. I am hoping they work out a bit cheaper when they get to australia and Im also hoping I will like them lol..... A lot of hope here :)
Lindaxx

Because the PopIts are reusable on yourself and if used on the same client, then you can actually get away with using five or 8 on average per client!!

Use 5 on one hand then start POPPING and reuse again on the 2nd hand. Sometimes you will need a couple of smaller sizes on the other hand. so you are seldom if ever using ten PopIts on one client. So even cheaper Geeks than you thought per set.

Thank u for the advise on the re-use of these pop-its, it certainly sheds some light on the actual cost and as well as the application time. I now am very interested in the arrival of these popits just to have a play/experiment. I am always interested in trying out something new. If anyone hears along the grape vine of a supplier hear in Oz pls do a post immediately....:lol:

Thank u for the advise on the re-use of these pop-its, it certainly sheds some light on the actual cost and as well as the application time. I now am very interested in the arrival of these popits just to have a play/experiment. I am always interested in trying out something new. If anyone hears along the grape vine of a supplier hear in Oz pls do a post immediately....:lol:
I think that we will be hearing when they arrive, but I dont think its going to be for a while......Maybe gigi can shed some light on this matter??:green:

Latest posts

Back