Popits on a nail biter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
hi geeks

just want to ask would it worth to do popits on nail bitter, would it have enough support on the nail bitter to put popits on?

so any advice, would you recommend popits for people that have quite good bed plates.

thanks
Presh

Hi , thats an interesting question ,
I wonder could you make a tiny free edge first and then apply one ? I would love to know the answer to this too ?

wouldn t they have to be tailored like tips?:confused:

Why not?
Prep the nail as normal and then you have a few choices, apply clear tip then the popit with one colour and when finished paint your white on like a french manicure.
Or sculpt the white smile into the popit, allow it to mostly set then add your pink remembering that you want enough so that it flows over the white when you apply the popit to the nail. If you opt for this method I would rub a small amount of solar oil onto the skin where nail should be if it hadn't been bitten of so as to stop the acrylic from sticking to the nail.
Me my self I:lol: would encourage my nail biter client to have something like a glitter fade over the whole nail with out a tip and would as usual not extend beyond the end of the finger. I would do this because I never like the look that a perm french has on a nail biter before their nails grow a bit.
Then I'd have them back every 10 days for maintenance just to make sure they have no reason to pick and leave a forever french until I could do it as a natural overlay.

I did some on monday eve with white tips. They looked good and followed up today and she loves them. She even mentioned she'd had a good chew!! that day cos she wouldn't be able to afterwards:eek:.

Latest posts

Back