PopIts - problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my reply had a sense of humour I thought....:lol:

so I guess you can get out your BAP's and practice away...

( it was the PITA title...not a great choice....we are very sensitive souls here :lol: )

I know, i'm a sorry, I feel like a berk now, I get Tourettes when i've had a few wines and shouldn't have put that, is there anyway to delete the offending bit.

xx

I know, i'm a sorry, I feel like a berk now, I get Tourettes when i've had a few wines and shouldn't have put that, is there anyway to delete the offending bit.

xx

Yes just go onto the title and change it :)

Press the edit button x

xx

Don't worry I think just about everyone has done this, myself included. Problem is that the typed word is not the same as the spoken word therefore what is meant as tongue in cheek good humour can come across much different. I have had to check myself on this also and realise that a typed word is just a word when not accompanied with laughter and personality and can be taken in a manner that it was never intended for. I like poppits very much, don't use them much but they definitely have a place in the salon for clients that don't have much time or book in last minite. Then you can offer them poppits, they get their nails and you get your money weh, heh. I also find them easier to apply to clients than to myself so keep up the good work. :)

No offense was intended - I was simply (after a few wines) trying to write an amusing and sarcastic memoir of my failings at PopIts, not indeed call them rubbish or pointless.

Aah, now here's where it got a bit mis-contrued....... As a new-ish member of the site you wont really know this but had you made this a Blog entry rather than a post it would have most definitely been taken in the spirit you wrote it. By posting it in the main forum people tend to take it as a serious post.......

I'm glad you've clarified your feelings, and I'm glad you'll give Popits another go. They are tricky to master and I'm another one who needs to have another go...... You wont be shot down in flames whenever you post, especially when geeks get to know you better :)

Latest posts

Back