Popits training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viks

Reaction score
hey all,

i have been having a play with popits but would really like some training in these. Does anyone know if there is any training in cheshire/manchester area that provides this?

also while playing with popits on my own nails I have found a few problems maybe you can advise me on until i can train and get my clients hooked on them too!

1. when placing a popit over a tip, im finding when i pop it off, it is quite thin and the acrylic has left a lip over the edge of the tip and seep under the tip. am i applying too much pressure / working too wet?

2. when sculpting in a popit how do i stop getting a lump forming at the edge of the finger underneath?

thanks all and i cant wait to train in these, but am really enjoying trying new ideas on myself! so good for my "wrong" hand smile lines!!

19 views and no replies lol
please someone must be able to advise me!!

hey all,

1. when placing a popit over a tip, im finding when i pop it off, it is quite thin and the acrylic has left a lip over the edge of the tip and seep under the tip. am i applying too much pressure / working too wet?
you are probably working too wet, not putting enough acrylic and applying too much pressure, let the acrylic rest for just a sec or 2 before pressing (depending on the setup time of your product)

2. when sculpting in a popit how do i stop getting a lump forming at the edge of the finger underneath?
Sculpt the white first, then allow to almost set, then put in the base and ease it onto the nail

Latest posts

Back