PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseblanc

Reaction score
Ok, so today I had my first experience with PopIts and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! Although I admit I don't know much about them yet (and I'm most certainly not using them on clients yet) - I'm wondering whether or not theya re reusable? I tried them on myself today and by the looks of them I can re-use them, but not sure it if proper procedure to or not. Can someone chime in on this and shed some light for me.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, so today I had my first experience with PopIts and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! Although I admit I don't know much about them yet (and I'm most certainly not using them on clients yet) - I'm wondering whether or not theya re reusable? I tried them on myself today and by the looks of them I can re-use them, but not sure it if proper procedure to or not. Can someone chime in on this and shed some light for me.

Thanks in advance!

What's not to love .. they are faubulous! :green:

You can re-use them up to 3 times before the shine is not so shiny any more.

You can bag them for your clients with their name on them. I would certainly not reuse on different clients.

Remember to trim off the 'skirt' at the eponychium end for a perfect result.

popits are fantastic arnt they! i tried on my sister last night, (i've only used them on myself before) as she is having a prom soon and im doing her nails and her 9 friends! they will be my saviour! love them! trimming them at the bottom makes them lovely and sleek, just like geeg said, theres loads of threads with lots of great tips if you do a search. xxxx

What's not to love .. they are faubulous! :green:

You can re-use them up to 3 times before the shine is not so shiny any more.

You can bag them for your clients with their name on them. I would certainly not reuse on different clients.

Remember to trim off the 'skirt' at the eponychium end for a perfect result.

What do you mean by 'skirt' at the eponychium? i am waiting for mine to arrive so i can practice, is this a bit of product that is left when you lift the popit that needs filing down?

What do you mean by 'skirt' at the eponychium? i am waiting for mine to arrive so i can practice, is this a bit of product that is left when you lift the popit that needs filing down?

No. You trim before you start. You will understand when you get them.

I love love love them :) i have done 4 sets this week alone !!! people who want quick supper shiney nails love them :hug:

Hello Geeg can you tell me the part to trim its at the top isnt it sorry feel thick asking or do you trim the bottom??:idea::idea:

thanks

Hello Geeg can you tell me the part to trim its at the top isnt it sorry feel thick asking or do you trim the bottom??:idea::idea:

thanks

You trim the excess 'skirt' off at the eponychium end of the PopIt. There is no skirt at the free edge. Doing this gives a flush finish at the eponychium and keeps the product lovely and thin.

I tell you Geeg you so knowlegable with nail producet and treatments i just wonder if i will ever be like that hope I live in hope

enjoy your day

I have been practising with a trial set of Freeforms from The Edge - I am going on a CND Popits course in a couple of weeks but as I have never seen the CND Popits, can someone tell me if they are very different? I find the Freeforms shape very rounded and it makes a nail that sits 'high' as if it has been pinched at the sides IYKWIM :confused: Also I wanted to ask Gigi - I have short nail beds which are quite flat, will I be able to use the Popits on myself? Thanks. :)

I have been practising with a trial set of Freeforms from The Edge - I am going on a CND Popits course in a couple of weeks but as I have never seen the CND Popits, can someone tell me if they are very different? I find the Freeforms shape very rounded and it makes a nail that sits 'high' as if it has been pinched at the sides IYKWIM :confused: Also I wanted to ask Gigi - I have short nail beds which are quite flat, will I be able to use the Popits on myself? Thanks. :)

The forms you bought are a PopIt copy from South Africa. I have tried them and think they are flimsy and more difficult to work with than PopIts.

Popits do have a high arch and this will make the shape of your nails look improved IMO.

You can certainly Use PopIts on flat nails. Using them will enhance the shape.

How 'high' or 'round' your nails look will depend on how much product is in the PopIt.

Latest posts

Back