PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandstring

Reaction score
Hi, Ive recently registered with Sweet squared and have seen the poppits on there, they say a set done in 30mins. Could someone please tell me a little more about them please? are they popular? how long do they last? do you infill them? prices charged? Thanks guys x

Hi, Ive recently registered with Sweet squared and have seen the poppits on there, they say a set done in 30mins. Could someone please tell me a little more about them please? are they popular? how long do they last? do you infill them? prices charged? Thanks guys x

I am happy to tell you that every bit of the information you seek is already here on the site. Please do a search as it is allot to type and would take me hours.

There is also a PopIt Power Social group that you can go to to talk to PopIt users. You find it by clicking on community above then social groups in the ddrop down menu and then join the PopIt Power social Group.

Yes you can do a set in 30 minutes .. I've done it many times. Yes they are easy but like anything else involve a bit of practise before they become a pieceof cake.

There is a step by step here on the site. There are PopIt videos on U tube. AND S2 RUN CLASSES along with their award winning educators. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back