Popular body treatments? Your experiences

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petit Basque

Reaction score
Good morning gorgeous Geeks...hope you are all busy and well :Love:

I'm a home based Beauty Therapist whose main bulk of work is facials. I love all things skin related and have been thinking about introducing some body treatments onto my treatments list.

I would like to offer a back treatment to include brush cleansing, exfoliation, massage, mask and moisturise and wondered if anyone out there already offers a similar treatment and whether or not it is popular.

I would also be interested in offering a full body scrub and moisturise treatment but don't have running water in my treatment room or access to a shower so don't know how practical this is.

Do you think it is possible just to use hot mitts to remove body exfoliators or am I going to end up in a right mess here?? :eek:

I have thought about body wraps and Shrinking Violet in particular but these seem to be quite lengthy treatments and I'm not sure I would want too many of these blocking up my diary!

Your thoughts and experiences please and if possible, what sort or prices do you think I should be charging for these services given that I do a relaxing (50 minute) facial for £30.00 and a technical facial (60 mins) for £40.00. Obviously, you are going to be using quite a lot of product to do a whole back or body so need to factor this in.

As always many thanks for your help.

PB
x

hi there, i am exactly the same i love skincare its my specialty, i also offer body treatments, i do a salt & oil body scrub (i have a sink in my treatment room)
*i start of body brushing
*then i exfoliate the body remove with hot mitts
*then moisturise (massage movements)

i have done 3 in the past week which is a lot and its because people wanting spray tans the next day or wanting the scrub to get rid of old tan, i do wish these body treatments were as popular as the skincare treatments because i love doing them :)

with regards to messiness i don't find it all that bad, i shake all my towels onto the floor before washing them and thoroughly brush and clean the floor to remove any remaining salt crystals, i charge £25 for this hope all this helps xx

Latest posts

Back