Popular Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

June Simpson

Reaction score
Hi, I am just newly trained in Shellac, purchased the start up kit, the colours I have are wildfire, fedora, tutti fruiti, purple purple, satin pajamies, cream puff, negligee. I am looking to build up my range of colours, as there is so many to choose from. I was wondering what are the most popular colours most client's choose. I have enjoyed reading up on the forum this is my first post. Any ideas?

If u go to the search option there's a few posts like this with lots of ideas :)

Id defo invest in the following to get u started, there's so many but these are all so popular!

Tropix - coral
Lobster Roll - creamy red
Blackpool - Black
Asphalt - Grey

Dark lava and tinted love also really popular, esp at this time of year, deep dark red and blackish red :) cxxxxx

Agreed, dark lava is very popular. Get some winter colours now and then get some summery ones in a few months. Rock royalty is a lovely dark purple, very popular.

Masquerade is my most popular at the moment aswell as midnight swim personally I love tinted love! X

What would you describe tinted love as? I am trying to decide if I need it. Have looked at lots of pics of it but it looks different in all of them!

What would you describe tinted love as? I am trying to decide if I need it. Have looked at lots of pics of it but it looks different in all of them!

Tinted love is by far my favorite shellac color.. I would describe it as a dark raspberry color with a hint of red

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Tinted love is by far my favorite shellac color.. I would describe it as a dark raspberry color with a hint of red

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Ooh thanks, need that then :)

Thank you so much for your ideas. Away to order myself some new colours. I am at college just now training on NQ artificial nail structures with Nsi uv gel. When reading your posts on glitter you's recommended glitter from seller smileys6062 on eBay. She has some collection of glitters I went on and ordered 15 different glitters. Is there is a glitter shellac that goes over the top of shellac colours. As a change to using loose glitters all the time. :)

Ice vapour is a stunning mix of silver glitters, ruby ritz is red glitter then you have grapefruit sparkle and strawberry smoothie which are like pinky shimmers

Such a nice color, but an even nicer colour when layered over blackpool, makes a deep wine that looks almost purple in some lights! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389276543.204683.jpg

Gold & Silver VI are both stunning. Neither give full on, in-your-face glitter coverage but they give a beautiful, sophisticated sparkle :)

Latest posts

Back