Portable Beauty couch/massage tables any1 recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisap

Reaction score
Hey all

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good beauty couch/massage table to buy in black not wanting to go any more than £70 including delivery,i will be using it for doing the eyelash extentions then if i decide to do the waxing course at a later date :) thanks xx

Hi Sarah, i was wondering how sturdy it is. Would it ok to use in a salon and be used all the time for waxing and possibly facials?

I starting new salon, and as you can imagine every penny counts, hoping to spend as little as possible intially and upgrade later...

Please can you let me know asap....

Thanks so much.

Leyla. x

i think it's very sturdy, I made my husband get on it who's heavier than me! and he said it feels really substantial and it's comfy
I'll be using it for lashes but I think it would be fine for most treatments.
I know what you mean regards money!
I bought this and before it was delivered I thought I can always upgrade but to be honest I'm really chuffed with it and can see it lasting a long time.
hth
Sarah x

Hey hun
thanks for your reply ive been looking on ebay hard thing is i cant get black must all be going fast especially at the price im looking at will keep my eyes peeled tho,got my course on 27th with glam lash cant wait! Xx

thank hun il have a look xx

hey!
I got my bed off of Ebay for £70 aswell. I cant remember who it was from, but keep looking and you will find one :) x

yeah been on ebay alot but the black is hard to get @ the right price & right weight il keep looking tho thanks everyone x

Hey all

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good beauty couch/massage table to buy in black not wanting to go any more than £70 including delivery,i will be using it for doing the eyelash extentions then if i decide to do the waxing course at a later date :) thanks xx
Extralite [EXTRALITE] - £99.99 : Therapy 2000, Welcome to Therapy 2000

They do a couch in black. The price is great and lots have recommended this one. I am looking too and think I am going to go for this one! HTH!

Hey all

Extralite [EXTRALITE] - £99.99 : Therapy 2000, Welcome to Therapy 2000

They do a couch in black. The price is great and lots have recommended this one. I am looking too and think I am going to go for this one! HTH!

yeh a could get a blk one at 12kg a think it is but id have to wait till w/c the 19th july, too long lol im doing my glam lash course this coming weekend so i need one soon, il keep looking tho x

I got mine and my mum's off ebay just before xmas and mine is sturdy. Just the same as clementine posted but black. My hubby is over 20 stone and he felt it was sturdy enough for him, and I've had a bigger lady on it and she's 20 weeks pregnant and she felt it was fine x

Hey all

Hi,

Have you seen this one on ebay? Im thinking of purchasing one myself so can not comment on what it is like in real life but spec looks good and also the price.

Beauty Couch Portable Massage Table Bed Black Velonia on eBay (end time 20-Jul-10 22:09:16 BST)

Latest posts

Back