Portable nail table delivery problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madeleine de klerk

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to all of this and I really need your advice please? Ok so Im from South Africa I will be doing my Bio Sculpture course, starting date is the 21st of this month really excited..... I'm looking for a Portable Manicure Nail Table its a nightmare very hard to find so I was thing on buying one online on Amazon or Ebay China wherever but like nobody ship's tables to South Africa. It seems to be only on nail furniture or I'm stupid.... Any tips will be much appreciated. Tanx

I bought mine from Amazon but its not a specific nail table, I think it was listed as a camping or picnic table! but its the perfect size and it folds down small

Hi all I'm new to all of this and I really need your advice please? Ok so Im from South Africa I will be doing my Bio Sculpture course, starting date is the 21st of this month really excited..... I'm looking for a Portable Manicure Nail Table its a nightmare very hard to find so I was thing on buying one online on Amazon or Ebay China wherever but like nobody ship's tables to South Africa. It seems to be only on nail furniture or I'm stupid.... Any tips will be much appreciated. Tanx

Did you find a table in the end?

No luck I've decided on a camping table from makro....can believe this is hard

Latest posts

Back