Portable nail table, IKEA?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amymulroy

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks, I'm currently a mobile nail technician I have been using a portable manicure table but find it very flimsy. I also had a camping table which isn't much better. Now I'm getting busy I'd like a proper one that will last. I have heard ikea do a nice table which has legs you twist on by hand? Does anyone have this?

I can't comment on the Ikea table. I don't know which table you have, but I use a portable nail table, like the one in the link below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Professio...ians-Salon-Desk-Portable-Mobile-/131382174299

I do not think it is flimsy at all, and it has a drawer underneath.
I love it. It isn't huge. I do use a lamp that clamps onto the table to make the most of space, and I work on top of the lamp.
The only negative is though it says portable, it is not featherweight, so care would need to be taken.

I have this table.. It definately works as a mobile. I even found a portable table bag from a home improvement place for $5.00 on clearance. The table is about 4 inches longer on both sides than the standard portable table you see on ebay. Hth

Latest posts

Back