Portable tables

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink sparkles

Reaction score
After reading the thread about spilt monomer Im thinking that maybe a portable table would be a good thing to get when I officially go live with my business next month. (OMG ITS PRACTICALLY SEPTEMBER ALREADY- its come so quick but so im excited!!!:green::green::green:)

Anyway, do any of you mobile techs carry tables or do you just use ironing boards/dining tables etc. And if you do just use tables what do you put down underneath where youre working or do you just use towels?

Last edited:
I use a camping table from Robert Dyas ,used to use clients tables but found it too uncomfortable on the back.
I have never had any spillages...oh untill the other day:eek:, can you believe it , I had a lady call who owns a pub, well just this once I didnt take my table in with me, as I thought Im sure they ll be plenty of tables to choose from :),working away and then god damn I knocked my barbicide over , all over the table :eek: GGRR, lucky it was only a pub table ah, but that was just my luck.

I bought a foldable table from Ebay - it's a company that sells everything that folds, can't remember the name but I'm sure a quick search would bring up anything on there like it.
It was only about £35 and half of the legs are stored inside, you just screw them on when you put the table up, and then each leg also has a height adjustable foot so you can make it suit you/your client perfectly.
HTH

I use an ironing board, have got a storage trolly with all my gear so have enough to carry and nearly all houses have an ironing board. Will use a towel with paper towel covering.

I only use my mobile table. I would not use a clients mainly in case of any accidents but it is more comfortable to use a nail table.

I like a certain standard ... that's me .. I don't work mobile, but many times I do demonstrations etc in different venues and I like my routine to be the same .. things placed in certain areas etc (like most of us I expect). I have a beaut of a mobile nail desk from Sweet Squared. It has fold-able chrome steel legs and drawers, pristine white Corrian top .. place for a lamp etc etc. Even has brakes for the wheels so it doesn't move and is solid. I would not be without it.

Before you ask it is not a cheap item .... but then I do not want cheap .. I want classy and professional. No ironing boards for this chica! :lol:

Do S2 still do the tables ??? i will be looking for a good one for maybe next year when i finally go mobile. Am going to be doing manicures as well as enhancements

Sara

Do S2 still do the tables ??? i will be looking for a good one for maybe next year when i finally go mobile. Am going to be doing manicures as well as enhancements

Sara

Yes.

Thanks... i shall keep it in mind :O))

Latest posts

Back