POS/appointment system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda late on this topic as well, but have you checked out Versum? Their whole system is easy to use, including the POS system. I've been using Versum for my barbershop for about 2 months now, and I have to say, it's features are much more powerful than vagaro or ovatu. I would check out Versum if I were you ;)

What's the difference between ovatu and ovatu pro?

Look up www.Shedul.com ..
Iv been using it in the salon for the last 6 months and its amazing .. Its cloud based so you can access it from anywhere at all once you have internet and its totally free :)

I'm kinda late on this topic as well, but have you checked out Versum? Their whole system is easy to use, including the POS system. I've been using Versum for my barbershop for about 2 months now, and I have to say, it's features are much more powerful than vagaro or ovatu. I would check out Versum if I were you ;)
In what way are versus features more powerful? I am prob gonna make a change from my existing softwear providers soon, purely cos they are not yet fully cloud based and want to charge quite a bit more to have the online booking facility but it does offer a lot in the way of management reports so whatever I change too needs to offer the same kind of reports!

Powerful in that they are simple, but very effective. Also depends on what features you're looking for. They are fully cloud based, opperable on all mobile devices, etc. But Versum is very easy to use, and cheap!

Latest posts

Back